Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#6









Hmm, it's been awhile...would you believe I feel into the Flickr dimension and it has taken me 2 months to come out the other side?

Flikr is a most delightful tool. Hours upon hours of procrastination, ehm, I mean exploration. I started by uploading some holiday snaps, and well nearly 2 months later I am still finding, organising, categorising, wishing and remembering. If only there were more hours in the day. I love being able to upload my images, track my journey with the maps, add tags with the colourful local detail, how I was feeling - my most deepest thoughts that inspires us to continue travelling....but beware, this can be addictive to the obsessive. I began to find myself swamped with doubts. Was hotel on the corner of Rue Clauzel? Which streets did our bike tour ride through? Where was that fabulous patisserie? Did Picasso really live behind that gate, or did I just make that up? Of course I can't go public until I have it all in order. Wouldn't want to get people lost.
So I decided it might be just as easy to start a new travel plan with http://travel.yahoo.com/trip where I can upload the information as I go. This helps quell the rising panic. Now all I have to do is to decide exactly where I am going...meanwhile I have managed to create beautiful artwork with my nearest and dearest as popart subjects. Andy would be so proud.

No comments: