Wednesday, November 28, 2007

#23 > Is this really the end, or just the beginning?

I think that (mostly) it is just the end of the beginning. I enjoyed doing this training - although when I think back to my learning contract I realise that I didn't take the path that I hoped I would. But then I have always been a bit of a last minute person - deadlines often provide a very good way of focusing ones wandering mind. And lets face it, it's done and in on time. Some of the web 2.0 technology I was already familiar with - but this was a good way of recognising that many of the things I 'play' with in my spare time have library implications. My favourite new things are flikr and bloglines.

Thanks and adios!

1 comment:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.